What's happening now?

I just signed in and I can't believe I haven't written a post in so long. So what's happened since Kindergarten...

Our family of three became a family of four in July of 2014 as we welcomed John Crosby Camp (More about him later).


Five days later we had to say goodbye to our faithful pup Desi. After 16 wonderful years it was heartbreaking but the right thing to do. True unconditional love! (Again, more to come...)


Carson is in 2nd grade. He is doing well in school. He enjoys reading, math, and helping his teacher and fellow students. 
He is still taking dance class, hip hop. He takes Tae Kwon Do & Bow Staff. He is also playing competitive soccer. His favorite position is goalkeeper. 


But my favorite thing about Carson is that he is an awesome big brother. 



That's just a glimpse into a few things since the last post. The challenge for myself is to make some time for me. I enjoy blogging so I just need to make it a priority. Until next time I leave you with this. 


Comments

Popular Posts