Hodgepodge

Well I can't believe that summer is over and fall is steadily approaching. I also can't believe that I haven't blogged since...well...you know. So this is my attempt to get into more of a habit.

We took Carson to Medieval Times tonight. It was fun, different, interesting. He was a little unsure of the whole thing at first...the coats of armor that lined the hallways spooked him a little. He kept thinking that they were going to open there eyes and move. Once we were seated he started to enjoy himself. (All except the meltdown about not getting a flower that the knights were throwing to the crowd...Dad explained that they were for the ladies...he didn't really care...he wanted a flower.)

We have lived in Central Florida for over 11 years now and it's the first time we had ever been. I want to make it a point to experience all the kitschy,  touristy stuff there is to do around here. So I looked up a list of places to visit...http://www.thingstodo.com/states/FL/cn.htm 
I have to admit...it's hard to branch out when Disney World is your backyard.

On top of that Carson has a new love of mini golf. We are told daily about what course he wants to try. He's actually not too bad for a 3 year old. He's at such a great age and he's really fun to hang out with.  Which I guess is a blessing...I like my child. Of course parents love their children but I really like him. He makes me laugh, he surprises me, he is good company and he has such a sweet heart.

I know this is all a little hodgepodge but so is life sometimes.

Comments

Popular Posts