Where did January go?

OK...you hear it all the time but it's so true...the older I get the faster the time goes! I swear it was just New Year's Eve! I blink and here we are on the eve of February. January was very busy. Lots of travel, my birthday(s) and DisneyQuest with my Ohana.
My 38th Birthday

Snow time in the mountains


He looks so serious...game face!


While I feel like I have a good start on two of my three goals for the year I have to say that I failed miserably on the start of my making better choices! I can come up with a million excuses but that gets me nowhere!
Life can be pulled by goals just as surely as it can be pushed by drives.
Viktor Frankl
Refocused and ready to go!  It will be worth it! (Please excuse the cheerleading...) I can do it!


February is filling up fast. It's Carson's birthday month. He'll be 4...that just doesn't seem right. I love this age. Carson can easily occupy himself. Some of his favorite things to do, either with or without us, are play with his cars, hanging out in his tents (he calls it his city), riding his bike, "hiking" in the "woods", playing mini golf, dancing, running but most of all he loves art. Coloring, making puppets and cutting. He is in a new class at daycare and they have art supplies out and available all the time. Everyday I pick him up we come home with a new "collection" of art. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to need to personally restock the supplies or they are going to cut him off. Far be it from me to minimize the amount of artistic expression!

I've just started the birthday party planning. Carson has requested a Flynn Rider and Maximus Party. Therefore I am trying to come up with some creative ways to get tangled in fun! Jeff and I have time off together around Carson's birthday weekend so we are planning some of his favorite activities to do together. Looking forward to some quality family time. Here's to the beginning of a brand new month!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts